- Find out if you qualify for help
- Get help with your application
- Submit flight change requests
- Ask questions
- Under the age of 18: Up to 2 parents/legal guardians
- Age 18 and above: 1 medically necessary caregiver
- Flights are subject to income eligibility with supporting documentation
- Qualifying applicants will receive assistance as often as needed.
Domestic U.S. Program
Qualifying families can receive travel assistance for the child patient and up to 2 parents or legal guardians. Flights for adult patients (age 18 and up) are provided for the patient and caregiver, if medically necessary. Applications should be submitted a recommended 14 days prior to departure.
Service Dog Program
Miracle Flights provides free medical air travel so that kids and parents can retrieve service dogs and/or attend the required training sessions. Flights are provided for patients of all ages, as well as 1 parent, legal guardian or caregiver, if medically necessary.